The Internets are Interesting
For instance, did you know you can make up things and then go looking on the internets and find out that the thing you made up actually exists?
Like a Cactus Peeler.
Cactus Peeler (Pelador de Nopales) 1 Unit
La Mexicana Cactus Peeler (Pelador de Nopales) makes it easier for you to peel cactus for your nopalitos! La Mexicana products are made with full analysis of designs and compatability to serve you with comfort in your cooking lifestyle.
I’m guessing you would use it for a recipe like this:
Nopalitos with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
- 1 lb nopalitos, nopales prickly pear cactus paddles that have been stripped of spines, cleaned, and chopped
- Olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
As per usual, click through the recipe link to see the instructions that go along with it.
You should try it. (Not the recipe, or the peeler, which you should also try, but I mean make something up and then search online for it and see what it gets you.)