Skip to content
- PATSP was lucky enough to snap a photo of his cacti caught in an amorous position. In Iowa!
- Far Out Flora has ants. And pitcher plants. Now there’s a combo!
- This link is for Keith: Good to Grow has a hot air balloon. Or at least photos of one taking off from a New Mexico parking lot.
- Danger Garden found a place on Etsy where you can buy a 2″ cactus for the low low price of only $12 each! Now that’s a deal. Plus, they tell you that it will absorb radiation from your computer screen. Excellent!
- Jardinagens has an adorable little Huernia flower. The beetles must be so excited!
- That’s just not right.
- A Photographer’s Garden Blog has had problems with his squash, so a lineup of the guilty parties ensued.
- And finally, Whippet Snippets has found that an adorable hiking whippet has hit the big time. Unfortunately it’s in a dreadful and mean cracker commercial.