I have a spiral aloe that I got from you guys (plus another larger one I already had) and they both need transplanting. So I have a couple of questions:
1) What is the best time(s) of the year to transplant?
2) What is the best way to transplant these to cause the least amount of damage to the leaves/plant (the larger one seems like it’s going to be tricky to get out)?
3) Are there any issues to watch out for when transplanting the spiral aloe?
1) Spring-Summer, you want warm soil for the roots to heal and get established in….
2) Smash the pots, that way you are handling it by the root mass and not the fragile leaves.
3) Do not water for a week or two after transplant so the injured roots are not a vector for infection.